7/1/2012 – New Reporting Laws for Georgia
Submit Declaration of Intent Online
Submit Attendance Report Online
- Georgia Department of Education
- HEIR: Home Education Information Resource – A non-partisan, non-sectarian, volunteer-only organization working to ensure that the people of Georgia and their government recognize home study, freely practiced in its diverse forms, as a legitimate choice and value it as a positive force for improving the quality of education.
- FAQ Concerning Homeschooling Georgia
- Official Code 20-2-690 concerning home study programs.
- Official Code 20-2-698 concerning absence from home study programs (truancy).
- Official Code 20-2-150 concerning concerning compulsory attendance for early entrants into the public schools.